Online Mock Exam for UP Law Aptitude Exam
NOTE for non-book buyers: Registration for non-book buyers is on a first-come, first-served basis. To register for the upcoming Mock UPLAE on February 11, 2024, click here.
NOTE for book buyers: All book buyers are guaranteed to have slots for the mock exams, e-Tests, and pre-Law Online Course. Fill out the form down below for a one-time registration.
We conduct free online Mock UPLAE months before the actual examination. This initiative aims to help examinees to evaluate how prepared they are to take the UPLAE. Register your book now to gain access. All first-hand buyers of the book will have access to free after-sales support delivered online. Specifically, our team offers the following:
- Free online mock UPLAE and PhiLSAT (unofficial)
- Free simulation of the pre-law online course program (unofficial)
As a disclaimer, the content is different from the official UPLAE or PhiLSAT and pre-LAE online course. Please register below. Terms and conditions apply. This book is exclusively sold and distributed by UP Reviewer Publishing. Only legit purchases from us will be granted access to online mock exams and pre-law online course.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The registration form below is for book buyers only. There will be a separate registration link for non-book buyers. See announcement above.
Requirements and Guidelines:
1. You must have a PC with a strong internet connection—not cell phone, not tab, not iPad. If you get disconnected or your PC crashes, it is the user’s full responsibility. We’ll not entertain your appeal to re-access the exam portal.
2. Use only Chrome Web Browser. Using other browsers such as Internet Explorer or Firefox will, for sure, make you disconnected. Our Exam Portal will run smoothly on Chrome. We’ll not entertain inquiries or requests for assistance once you get disconnected because of non-compliance.
3. Once you have registered for the mock exam, you will receive an email confirmation to notify you about your slot for the mock exam. You must read carefully the instructions on the email especially the information about the exam portal link and password (there is a 2ndlevel password to take note of).
4. An hour prior to the start of the exam, we’ll be active on FB Group to do the following: a) informal meet and greet session, and b) posting of the second-level password or secret word (wait for the post once we become active on FB).
5. We will NOT post online your score or personal information as we respect your data privacy. But you will see your own score right after the exam after clicking SUBMIT.
6. We reserve the right to refuse to provide support to uncooperative, rude, and intellectually arrogant people. Follow the rules set by our group and be patient in dealing with us. We have limited volunteers to provide support. Please be considerate of our time.
7. The following are grounds for disqualification from joining future mock exams: (a) no show at the exam; (b) rating below 35%; (c) violation of our rules; and, (d) late.
If you wish to know more details about our reviewer, please click here or visit www.uplae.com.ph. Add us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/up.lae and join our FB group: “PhiLSAT Comprehensive Review.” Want to know more about PhiLSAT registration, requirements, passing score, coverage, etc.? Just click here for details.